Abstracts should be submitted through online submission link. Abstracts submitted via the website of the International Conference on Patient Safety (ICPS 2016), till 16-04-2016 will be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for review. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract. You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been forwarded for review, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Refer to the abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
The presenting author is expected to attend the conference and present oral presentation. Presenting authors of abstract must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors, who have paid their registration fees by 16-04-2016, will be scheduled for presentation.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting/conference prior to ICPS 2016. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Before submitting the abstract, the abstract submitter will be required to confirm the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content provided to the International Conference on Patient Safety 2016 (Hereafter: “The Organizers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove abstract from publication which does not comply with the above.
Please send the following information in the abstract:
Presenting author’s contact details
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Cell phone numbers
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
- Abstract– limited to 250-350 words or 1600 characters, including acknowledgements. (Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included, therefore don’t include these in your abstract.) We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of characters.
- We recommend sending your abstract using MS word in the format ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Objective of the study
- Place and Duration of Study
- Materials & Methods
- 3- 5 Key words
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appear the first time.
- Express numbers as numerals.
Note: Send your abstract on this email please; firstname.lastname@example.org