The abstract submission guidelines of 2nd International conference on patient safety are intended to provide clear instructions before submitting an abstract. You are kindly requested to carefully read the guidelines stated below.
The ICPS and its Scientific Program Committee maintain the right to reject any abstract that does not meet below requirements or is in violation of them.
Deadline Abstract Submission
The deadline for abstract submission is October 15, 2017, submissions received after this deadline will not be considered.
General Abstract Guidelines
- The Scientific Program Committee of ICPS encourages the submission of original scientific material unpublished at the time of the abstract submission deadline.
- The Presenting Author is expected to attend the conference and present oral presentation.
- Presenting author must be a registered participant. Only abstracts of authors, who have paid their registration fees by 15 October 2017 will be scheduled for presentation.
- All abstracts must be in clear English language with accurate grammar and spelling .the overall quality of language used should assure comprehension by the reader.
- Do not include names or personal information of any patient participating in study or trial, references, keywords, grant or support in your submission.
- Do not submit the same study in multiple abstracts. Abstracts that appear as more than one
The version of a single study will be rejected.
Abstract Review, Selection, and Publication
- The panel of experts will review the abstracts.
- Each abstract will be reviewed by at least three different reviewers.
- Abstracts may be selected for oral presentation/ poster presentation.
- The submitting author will receive a confirmation of acceptance for oral presentation, poster
Presentation or a notice of rejection, by e-mail before October 20, 2017.
Withdrawal policy: If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts from presentation or publication they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to the ICPS before October 15, 2017.
- Patient Empowerment
- Preventable Medication Error
- Prevention And Infection Control
How To Submit An Abstract
You are required to submit abstract at email@example.com with the following details
- Affiliation Details: Institution/hospital/department with name of city, country
- All co-authors must be listed
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Mobile number
Abstract format information
- Maximum Words:250-300
- Title case: Upper
- Max number of lines: 45-50
- Max number of keywords: 4
- No images, tables, graphs, citation, endnote, websites are permitted in abstracts.
- A non-proprietary (generic) name must be used.
All abstract body content sections are mandatory (e.g. background, objectives, methods, results,
Conclusion / summary)